Sunday, September 5, 2010

Staying up until unknown time.;D

Hello.
Salam.

Dina belum nak tidur lagi.
dan gejala yang dina buat ialah...ceyhh.gejala tuh!;D
dengar lagu.dan men-quotes.
hahaha..

so,
read all the quotes yg dina cut daripada lagu.hehe.

* 'Cause when I'm with him,
I am thinking of you - Thinking of you by Katy Perry

*Bila rindu, terkenang mu siang terasa sayu,
Syahdunya jiwaku bila malam, makin kelam - Bila rindu by Ruffedge

*Don't tell your girlfriends, that'll start some drama. - Kiss and Tell by Justin Bieber

*It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry . - Innocence - Avril Lavigne

*So now I take a chance on this thing we may have started,
intentional or not I don't think we saw it coming. - Long shot by Kelly Clarkson

*He's magic and myth,
As strong as I believe,
A tragedy with more damage than soul should see. - Beautiful disaster by Kelly Clarkson

* You think you're so incredible,
completely unforgetable,
you think the world spins just for you,
you don't have clue - You think by Clique Girlz

* Thought I knew you for a minute,
now I'm not so sure - Forever and always by Taylor Swift

* He sees everything black and white,
never let nobody see him cry,
I don't let nobody see me wishin'
he was mine. - I'd lie by Taylor Swift

* Forgive me my weakness,
but I don't know why,
without you it's hard to survive.- Everytime we touch by Cascada

* I can't fight this feeling any longer,
and yet I'm still afraid to let it show,
what started out as friendship,
has grown stronger.- Can't fight this feeling anymore(Glee Version)

* Look at you,
look at me,
there's never any us,
Can't you see? - Two stars by Meaghan Martin

gejala gejala..
hahaha.
takde keje punye fasal la nieh.
hahaha.

itu je la kot nk citer.hehehe
byeee.
love,
Dina.


p/s: novel akan disambung.(: tpi tak th bile.hehe

No comments: